Friday, October 23, 2009

Coupon for homeopatic kids products



One of my big things lately is trying homeopathic products. While I definitely reserve a place in my medicine cabinet for the more mainstream products like Tylenol, Delsyum and the like, I have begun to incorporate an initial, more natural treatment for all of us. These products aren't for the green crazies, either! Ever tried Zicam? Well, that's homeopathic! My family thinks I'm nuts, but I don't see what's wrong in trying something that's been used for centuries to treat common ailments.

I use primarily Borion and Hyland's products because those are the most familiar to me right now. I recently received a package of samples for kids from Borion, and it will be interesting to see how they stack up to the ones I'm already using from Hyland's. Right now, I'm loving the Hyland's Cough Syrup with Honey. It worked really well with Little Man, and he doesn't like honey.

The downside to almost anything you put in your medicine cabinet is that it gets expensive. So to help you out, check out the link below for a $1 off coupon for Borion products.

Also, check out your clearance tables at CVS/pharmacy. I was at a local one last week, and they had several different Hyland's products on super dooper clearance. I picked up cough syrup for 79 cents, and I grabbed three boxes of their Sniffles and Sneezes for Kids for 69 cents. No, there's nothing wrong with them. Homeopathic meds also don't expire like conventional meds, so no worries there! It just might be worth checking out if you're stopping by soon.

No comments: