Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Target Deal

Ladies, have you seen the new Always Infinity pads? Evidently, they are made of gold (just kidding!). They are crazy expensive, and my first reaction was like, hey, do they know what those are for? But since they were new, I knew that the deals would not be too bad.

I ended up with two $3 off coupons for Infinity, and I honestly didn't plan on using them. But Target has a deal this week where if you buy two packages of either Infinity or Tampax Pearls, you get a $5 gift card. Target gift cards NEVER go to waste around here!

I bought two boxes of 36 count Infinity at $8.99 each (actually, the boxes I picked up had one of those "extra bonus free" in them, so they're more than a 36 count). With my coupons, that made them $5.99 each, for a total of $11.98 plus the $5 gift card. Not too bad for us frequent Target shoppers!

No comments: