Friday, August 21, 2009

Another Triple Coupon Week

I was just looking at some of my old posts, and I saw one from a few months ago on my first Triple Coupon savings day. Well, here's the results of this past Monday, which was my latest Triple Coupon day:

Spent: $78
Saved: $71.88 ($46.58 in coupons, $25.30 in shopper card savings)

Woohoo!!! My couponing has gotten better - our weekly budget for groceries has gone from $140 to $120, and as you can tell, I spent well under that. In fact, I've spent less than $100 each week this month.

It's been worth it to start couponing. I do get funny looks sometimes when I'm walking around the store with my 3 ring binder in my hand, but I've saved nearly $700 in the past six months with coupons and shopper card savings. I only count the shopper card savings because I've started actively shopping the sales, but it all counts! It's all money saved!!

How are you doing?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where do you cut your coupons out from?

Elizabeth S. said...

I get my coupons from the Sunday paper, and I also get those same inserts from my mom and MIL. I go to various websites for coupons - hotcouponworld.com, redplum.com, coupons.com, mambosprouts.com. I also get coupons from manufacuters by signing up for their lists. And finally, I find coupon links from various blogs, including those in my blogroll.